Thursday, May 28, 2009

Welcome

Thanks for stopping by. This blog is mostly for me so I can organize my thoughts on a few ideas I have about Dungeons and Dragons (4E). Most likely the first time I write up on a new house rule, it will not have been tested in actual play, but rather it is my first best guess on how the system should work.

For the most part I like to focus on giving DMs and players options and think less about simulation rules that can govern and thus limit player options. For instance you will see little ideas concerning encumbrance, but many ideas about extra things PC's can do with skill checks, or little things I do to try to streamline the game, and keep up the fun.

At the moment I am working on a set of actions that a PC can use to add a little spice into combat. I hope to have it done by the end of the month, wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. It helps doesn't it, to have the structure of the blog to bounce things off of?

    DM musings are some of my favorite things to read, and this here is no exception! =)

    ReplyDelete